Leadership Team Program (Summer 2019)
Build, improve, and sustain leadership excellence through Accelerate Institute's Leadership Team Program
What is the Leadership Team Program?
• Unique and transformative 4-day bootcamp
• Encourages deep understanding of the research behind leadership in gap-closing schools
• Delivers practical, day-to-day strategies to improve leadership practice in your school
• Learning is grounded in a cohort experience
What Will You Learn?
1. Managing a Data-Driven Culture
2. Leading Effective Teams
3. Internalizing Patterns of Success
When: July 15-18, 2019
Where: Chicago, IL
Cost: $5,000 plus the cost of travel*
*Cost for TFA Chicago/Northwest Indiana alumni in the TFA Aspiring Principals Program will be covered through a partnership with TFA Chicago/NW Indiana.
For all others, because this is the pilot year for this program our organization is open to discussing cost as we understand there may be budget restraints. Please contact Erin Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss cost.
• Currently employed as a leadership team member (K-12)
• Approval from principal/direct supervisor to participate
Applications for Summer 2019 are due June 1, 2019 and will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
If you have questions, please contact Jamar Beyonu, Director of Talent, at email@example.com or Erin Brooks, Senior Director of Talent and Partnership at firstname.lastname@example.org.